Image Map

Tarjeta "Welcome Baby"

25 junio 2015


Hoy también tengo una tarjeta para enseñaros, esta semana en el reto del blog de SimonSaysStamp todo vale! Así que como dentro de nada voy a ser tía, he hecho una para dar la bienvenida a un bebé.


[Hi! for this week’s challenge I have made a card for a baby, my sis is having a baby girl in the next couple of weeks so… I thought I would do a baby card, though it ended up not being very girly ;-). I love SSS stamps, dies, inks… so I mostly used them for the card. I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by]

 

He usado los sellos “Handwritten borders” (SSS101387), “Friend Flags” (SSS101351) y para la banderola pequeña “sending & wishing” (SSS101475), el troquel “Flag on a Line” (SSS111303) de SimonSaysStamp. Y por último, la tinta es Memento “Teal Zeal” (MD602).

Espero os guste. Gracias por vuestra visita y hasta pronto.
 

2 comentarios: